Certified Digital Artist (CDA) has been broken down into 5 main stages to help provide a clear roadmap and achievable milestones.
Completed June 2021
- Outreach and campaigns completed to attract industry support across Education, Studios and Industry Experts.
- Collect first round of data from key industry partners for main disciplines involved with Visual Effects, Animation and Game Development.
- Shortlist and review industry professionals, educators and studios capable of helping with content creation.
Completed November 2021
- First round of data review.
- Data converted to collaborative documents, then analysed and compiled into lists of skill based competencies.
- Private website published, ready for Draft release to key stakeholders.
- Second round of data review and Focus Groups to consolidate and formalise data and structure.
3. Draft Release
Completed January 2022
- Formal release of resource to key stakeholders.
- Further focus groups conducted both locally and internationally.
- Updates to core competencies based on industry feedback.
4. Website Launch
Completed February 2022
- Resource published and available to public via website.
- All major Certification information released and accessible to learners, educators and industry.
- Feedback and Focus Groups conducted to help fine tune resource further.
Available June 2022
- Training modules released to help applicants succeed and understand requirements and application process.
- Team of industry certifiers onboarded, trained and ready to accept new applications.
- Release of digital review application for artists to submit information to review team.
- Release of official badges, certificates and micro-credentials.